
It's cold here now.
Around 8 degrees.
Well, the weather has gone so unpredictable that I don't really know how to feel.
Should I feel happy that it's a clear blue sky that I'm seeing today or should I feel melancholic to see trees baring themselves for the upcoming winter?
After a while, I'll just feel indifferent about it.
(I think what I need most is a big boiling steamboat with all the chatters of my good friends surrounding me, especially in winter)
I'm down with cold again for the past few days due to the temperature.
My sensitive nose and throat.
=(
I'm going to clear my diploma next week.
Somehow, I'm taking it easy.
Maybe it's my instincts (exams are fairly simple, and with my brains, it's only gonna be just a game of words. Ha-di-haaaa.) or I just can't be bothered whether I'll get to the top of the class or not (cos' I'm too lazy for competition).
Either way, I can't really be bothered.
I'm already in the mood for X'mas actually. ^^
******
Ling's coming to Paris for a visit on the 15th next month!
I've drew up our itineraries already!!
I'm beaming over this.
We're going to have all night girls' talk when I bunk in at her hotel room.
And, I'm happily watching "Sex and the City" now.
Will got me all the 5 seasons.
I'm currently at the beginning of Season 2.
So who can be in the right mind for exams?
P/S: I missed school today
Around 8 degrees.
Well, the weather has gone so unpredictable that I don't really know how to feel.
Should I feel happy that it's a clear blue sky that I'm seeing today or should I feel melancholic to see trees baring themselves for the upcoming winter?
After a while, I'll just feel indifferent about it.
(I think what I need most is a big boiling steamboat with all the chatters of my good friends surrounding me, especially in winter)
I'm down with cold again for the past few days due to the temperature.
My sensitive nose and throat.
=(
I'm going to clear my diploma next week.
Somehow, I'm taking it easy.
Maybe it's my instincts (exams are fairly simple, and with my brains, it's only gonna be just a game of words. Ha-di-haaaa.) or I just can't be bothered whether I'll get to the top of the class or not (cos' I'm too lazy for competition).
Either way, I can't really be bothered.
I'm already in the mood for X'mas actually. ^^
******
Ling's coming to Paris for a visit on the 15th next month!
I've drew up our itineraries already!!
I'm beaming over this.
We're going to have all night girls' talk when I bunk in at her hotel room.
And, I'm happily watching "Sex and the City" now.
Will got me all the 5 seasons.
I'm currently at the beginning of Season 2.
So who can be in the right mind for exams?
P/S: I missed school today















No comments:
Post a Comment