Pages

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Avec grand grand grand plaisir, encore une fois: Jas et moi

This time, the pillows were ok. The hardness of the bed was ok too but the size of the bed required the both of us to cling onto each other for our dear lives, for fear of falling off the bed!! The bed was bigger than a super single but smaller than a queen sized.

The best part was I was feeling so hyper (cos wkend befalls on me on thurs evening!!) I felt so awake that night but Jasmine was trying hard to keep herself awake after her long flight. I tried to wake her up several times in the night to talk to me cos I've got loads to tell her, I just gave up in the end when she started asking me about my imaginary son, with her eyes 3/4 closed.



Rise & shine, It's Friday!!



It's Spring time, with a temperature that's not really Spring.
4-9°C with big & frequent winds.






Brought her to my fav Ramen-ten!!
What I presumed the best Ramen in Paris with melting chashuu in your mouth!!




Friday afternoon, Paris




It's never enough when you're having a great time.
Let's do it again, real soon, hopefully!
Meanwhile, I shall enjoy all the curry you have showered me with.

[糖心风暴之家好月圆] Finished within a week because it's even nicer than Part 1! Which also explains why I haven't had time to update my blog.

[メイちゃんの執事]Upon K's recommendation. I thought it has only 9 episodes but I realised it's still ongoing!! Another japanese teenager fantasy story. I do enjoy looking at the elaborate rooms decor they have though.

[Yes Man] Watched this with W, with the comfort of 3 new cutie bolsters brought all the way from S'pore by Jasmine (again, thank you Jasmine!! thank you Jasmine!! thank you Jasmine!!), well, I just feel that it's just another typical Jim Carrey's movie. Watch it only when you have go nothing much to do.


P/S: We have switched back to Summer time on Sunday, 0300hrs. So, Paris's only 6 hours behind Singapore now, instead of 7. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment