Pages

Monday, March 09, 2009

Lazy Bento

Usually, my bento will look the nicest on Monday. After that, it's just some throw-about in the box cos' I've got very little time left before turning in for the night during weekdays.



Lazy Bento prepared in 8mins


Contents: Salad (Frisée), sesame salad sauce in tomato head bottle, egg mayo & red bean paste sandwich roll,
cherry tomatoes, chorizo (Spanish ham)


The pic on the left is the bottle of Japanese mayonaise which I use. I prefer it to the French and the American ones because:
  1. I think it tastes better. Much better.
  2. It's 50% lesser in fats contents & calories.
I eat fresh salad and cherry tomatoes almost everyday because they are very rich in anti-oxidants and Vitamin C. I prefer to get my sources of vitamins from food naturally than popping tablets.

There must be a reason why Japanese has the highest population for people over 100 years of age and still physically healthy. Their diet.

I mean, I don't really fancy living till so long with my skin all wrinkled up and all that but we should be the ones responsible for our own health, not anyone else. By taking care of what you eat on a daily basis should be one of the best favour you are returning to your parents and to your health. 身体发肤,受之父母。

Carol, one of my best pals, whose father is a Chinese medicine practitioner always give me tips on what to eat, how to cook when it comes to different types of food. She told me red bean paste (you can cook the red beans and mashed them up yourself or buy quality ready-made ones) can be made into soup or just eat it as it is if you are feeling the fatigue crawling into your body. That explains my redbean paste sandwich roll for tomorrow, tomorrow is Tues approaching Wednesday-midweek that makes me wanna go home before I even step foot into the office. Thursday will be a little better and by Friday evening time, my radar will be activated and lighted up like the antennas on Teletubbies for the weekend. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment