鸡丝粥

One of my fav food. William gave me a disgusted look when I first cooked it years ago. He said porridge are disgusting food and only the English eats them. (Such a typical statement coming from a French. Sheesh!!) This is not the English porridge equivalent!! Cooking it to such smooth consistency requires skills. He certainly doesn't know how to appreciate light and tasty food. I'll make sure my children will enjoy this as much as I do. It irks me big time if i see my kid/s eating burgers and fries or anything fried every other day.
It's just too bad I can't find the kind of fish slices I want. I'll prefer it much more than shredded chicken. Well, better than nothing.
As the weather turns warmer and warmer, my appetite gets lighter and lighter.
It's just too bad I can't find the kind of fish slices I want. I'll prefer it much more than shredded chicken. Well, better than nothing.
As the weather turns warmer and warmer, my appetite gets lighter and lighter.















No comments:
Post a Comment