Did the usual weekend routine. Wet market > boutiques around the wet market > strolling on the streets enjoying Spring at 20°C.
I love the wallpaper they used for Spring.


I bought one cute shirt from there today!
Wet market in our neighbourhood.
At the end of this street, left and right, are all the boutiques.
At the end of this street, left and right, are all the boutiques.

Customised Longchamp bag. Belongs to Yan's sis.
Was delivered to my place cos they don't ship to Singapore.
(I don't entertain similar requests unless you are sure we're on close terms.)
Was delivered to my place cos they don't ship to Singapore.
(I don't entertain similar requests unless you are sure we're on close terms.)

We are having Paëlla for dinner tonight! Bon week-end, everyone!
[小娘惹] is really quite nice. Paul's so charming!! Libby has a lot of charisma in her. I can't help taking my eyes off her face.















No comments:
Post a Comment