I was preparing these 2 bentos while watching 《幸运星》 by Fann Wong & Jeanette Aw.
It's the official start of my summer holidays!! I've have had enough sleep, starting to find some "me" time to prepare and think of how to go ahead to do some of the things I enjoy. One of them is playing with my bento toys again.
It's the official start of my summer holidays!! I've have had enough sleep, starting to find some "me" time to prepare and think of how to go ahead to do some of the things I enjoy. One of them is playing with my bento toys again.
I was feeling very lazy over the weekend and didn't go to the supermarket. So, my bentos below are kind of boring when it comes to ingredients. I just have to make do with what I can find in the fridge till I go to the supermarché and replenish my stocks.
Smiling Peas.

Contents (Clockwise): Asparagus, Rice balls ("peas") with fillings, Egg sheet ("Pea Pod"), Ham, Smoked Salmon & cucumbers, fresh lemon slices & Mayonaise kept in case.

Contents (L-R): Onigiri lookalike smoked salmon sandwich, raspberries, ham & cheese sandwiches, ham & cucumbers sandwiches, curry korokke.
Tell me they look nice & you like them!
=)















They look fantastic! I can't believe you have the patience for this...!
ReplyDeleteCheers,
Jamie
u can do it too! It's not time consuming! The 2 boxes took 20mins.
ReplyDelete