Baptiste: I'm always the victim when I visit Auntie Serene. She chases me around the house and I don't understand why she got all cranky when I tried to pull off the only tooth of her Chippy chipmunk. Auntie Serene has loads of soft toys on her bed and I want all of them. I tried to take them one by one but somehow, they tend to go back to the bed one by one too. *shrugs*
Clara: My mummy always gets me the nicest clothes and accessories. I love to dress in vintage dresses from time to time. Whenever Auntie Serene sees me, she treats my cheeks like some kind of kissing pad - she loves to give me smooches, so wet!! However, I love it when she sings me Twinkle, twinkle little star. I'll dance with my wobbly feet in my seat while she sings for me.
Baptiste & Clara: We will work for milk. Auntie Serene is always using this weakness in us to exploit us. She got us to do all kinds of poses in front of her cam. When we got really tired, it really frustrate us BIG TIME when our tongues are still not doing what we tell them to, so once we started crying for help, she just dump us back into the arms of our parents.
My little bf/gf & me.


Auntie Serene, can you please honour your promise for once that this is really the last pic of the day?


Vicious Auntie Serene put me into a flower pot and chuck her big sunglasses on my head - she said I look completely French chic here... what do ya think?

arghhhhh!! Paparazzi!! Leave me alone!!

Opps! Caught in da act.

My mummy said I can only choose one!! item in the toy store... why is she making things so difficult for me when she says she loves me everyday?? Anyway, I can't change her mind, not now, at least.
Which one should I choose?
















so cute!!! hahaha
ReplyDeleteclara is chubby neh. lol
@anonymous - she is heavy too. lol
ReplyDeleteMay I know who are you?