Pages

Friday, January 15, 2010

Winter Sales 2009/10

I'm really full of control of myself this year. I think it's high time to be in self-control considering the fact that I'm not that young anymore. I really only go for the things I need, and not I want.

Only 3 sets caught my breasts in the store (I only buy them if they are as comfortable as I don't really feel their existence but they still perform what they are supposed to do).
Got one set each (L-R) from Calvin Klein, Chantelle & Huit.

I wish I've gotten some light cherry colours lingerie but it seems that the autumn/winter collection is as gloomy as the weather here. I think it's just me but I like to buy lingerie in sets and I like to wear them in sets or at least they look matching, else I'll feel embarassed the whole day which I don't know why cos' nobody's going to know except me. It's just something in my head.


I got 2 pairs of boots too, all in full leather! - in brown & black! all in the same store & they have my size which usually goes all out of stock fast during sales cos' I'm smart enough to go to the branch which is not as popular as some streets this year. Hahaahaha!!  
*triumph war song playing & pulling of fire crackers*

I'm a boring person when it comes to dressing up. I always go for the same classic design for some stuffs cos I know I can never go wrong in them.

P/S:  I got the Miumiu paper bag from Jasmine cos she decided to buy herself a present to end the year with a bang! Hahaha! Both of us are determined to go on a shopping diet from now on. We are just gonna go for our beef pho (and maybe some chicken wings if we go hungry again, it's winter!!) and do some city walking. Really - I believe we can do it.

2 comments:

  1. lol. i need i need to go on a shopping diet too. :P

    well done you, for restraining!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @lllydia - u can do it too!!

    ReplyDelete