Pages

Saturday, February 27, 2010

You know, no matter what people around me have been telling me in a nonchalent, matter-of-factly tone that the warmer temperatures these few days are just temporary and we are still in winter, but I really want to believe Spring is here/coming soon. 

I woke up at noon, remembering bits and pieces of what I've dreamt last night and it is ridiculous that I was engaged in a debate with another person and I just kept talking and talking in my dream - no wonder why I didn't really feel that I slept for 10hours, but my watch said otherwise.......

16degrees in Paris, with a blue sky on a Satuday. How nice is that! Especially when you've already experienced bitter colds below 0degrees, 16 is almost tropical! I took a walk around Opéra, I really walked and walked............

Wicket-like,  over the shoulder chain bag I found today!

..........and I don't know whether this is a good thing - you went out wanting to get something but ended up with nothing cos' there's nothing interesting, or you went out with a pure intention to clear your head after an intense work week but ended up with your hands full of bags? 

******************

I should stop procrastinating and just get that season ticket to the swimming pool instead of going to shopping areas to de-stress myself! The really sick thing is, I really feel better after buying something I like. Seriously, 3 jackets in 2 weeks, I need to sit back and wait for Spring/Summer sales before I strike again.


Big ♥♥♥♥♥ for nude eyeshadow palettes - I don't know why & I don't think there's always a reason to why you like something.


Pastel pink leather cropped sleeve jacket.



Woollen gold trimmed cropped jacket.


Lightweight chiffon top.


!!Puffed sleeves!! jacket.
That's not all I bought recently, but let's just stop here.
And, I'm sure I'll still end up thinking I got nothing to wear.

I miss everyone whom I've had long phonecalls or msn conversations with, really. 

Now, the first thing I check is the company emails, I've yet to see what's in my personal email box as I'm typing this post - wondering how many unread emails I'll be looking at... hahaaha!! =p

Other than that, I wish for good, long sunny days - rain, rain go away! Did I mention I was nearly blown off my feet on Friday with my umbrella? Imagine how strong the wind was!! when I, at my almighty KingKong weight was struggling to keep my feet on the ground!! I was told it was blowing at an average of 80km/hour. Anyhow, I want to believe Spring is here (Official starting date: 21st March)!! 

Have a great week, everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment