... for my dressing room.

The first time I saw it standing in the store was 3 weeks ago. It was love at first sight but I didn't buy it at once. Today, when I saw it standing before me again, I knew I have to get it.
Beautiful.

Charming ageing metal frame.




Got this special edition Easter chocolate cake - dark chocolate mousse mixed with milk chocolate - brownie, nutty biscuit bits, caramelised pecans & baby white chocolate nuggets - heavenly!!


The first time I saw it standing in the store was 3 weeks ago. It was love at first sight but I didn't buy it at once. Today, when I saw it standing before me again, I knew I have to get it.
Beautiful.

Charming ageing metal frame.




Got this special edition Easter chocolate cake - dark chocolate mousse mixed with milk chocolate - brownie, nutty biscuit bits, caramelised pecans & baby white chocolate nuggets - heavenly!!

I'm really disappointed with the ugly sides of human nature these days. I don't understand why there are people who just enjoy abusing their authority and think this is just a big, fun game by gloating over people's misfortunes.When eveyone starts to leave them one by one, they still assume it is because they have problems and not because, they are the cause of the problems themselves. I hate myself even more when I have to "play" along in this stupid game. =(















No comments:
Post a Comment