This is the pic of the sky I took in the park next to my office today.
Did I mention that the weather forecast here is very accurate?

We will be having very sunny days for today & tomorrow, after this, it will be grey skies & plummenting temperatures again.
We had a picnic session during lunch time today!
The people here don't place much importance on lunch, usually they will just settle it with some kind of sandwich, while I brought my bento, I was lazy this time, I just dumped whatever I can find the previous night.

Hordes of office crowds were all like us trying to get fully immersed in this fine weather after a long winter.
Like what ADu said, "I can even smell the grass from here!" as we walked towards the park.


One of my fav people in Paris.


在天愿作比翼鸟,在地愿为连理枝。



She is one of the most beautiful person I met.
Can you imagine she's 6 years older than me but already a mother of 3 kids?
Her life experiences held me in awe, not a stereo-typical blonde - I always drop blonde jokes on her, something like an everyday basis in fact. =p

When you get to experience 4 distinct seasons, you get to realise how fragile & strong every living thing is.
野火烧不尽, 春风吹又生。


Hordes of office crowds were all like us trying to get fully immersed in this fine weather after a long winter.
Like what ADu said, "I can even smell the grass from here!" as we walked towards the park.


One of my fav people in Paris.


在天愿作比翼鸟,在地愿为连理枝。



She is one of the most beautiful person I met.
Can you imagine she's 6 years older than me but already a mother of 3 kids?
Her life experiences held me in awe, not a stereo-typical blonde - I always drop blonde jokes on her, something like an everyday basis in fact. =p

When you get to experience 4 distinct seasons, you get to realise how fragile & strong every living thing is.
野火烧不尽, 春风吹又生。
















No comments:
Post a Comment