Pages

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Today is quite special, because I met up with a fellow Singaporean in Paris who knew me through this space - my blog. 

This someone, who is now my friend, R, wrote me an email just this week introducing herself and the contents (which I do not wish to go into details on a public space like this) entices me to meet her in person.


After having lunch at one of my regular Korean restaurant, we went to Starbucks outlet for a long chat.
(this is the 2nd storey of Starbucks with nice chandeliers, plush cushion seats, ceiling-floor large mirrors and 18th century painted ceilings!!)


Ground floor of Starbucks - bustling Sat crowd.


R was telling me about eating smartly, running, dieting while ordering, and lo-&-behold! when I turned my back to see what she ordered - a full blown chocolate chip chocolate-ty muffin with a grand Cappuccino. Talking about eating smart and healthy! pffft! LOL!
Yours truly got a cup of mango passion to try and tasted kind of fake for its fruity taste. I should have stick to my usual Java Chip Frappuccino.


Same age as me, but already a mother of 2 to 2 beautiful girls.



Spring is finally here! At 22 degs celcius today, we were strolling merrily down the streets in Paris, enjoying the warmth of the sunshine, the flowers blooming around us, in light-weight jackets.



Paris in all its glory.


I can feel everything coming back to life again after the whole long winter season.


Have you plan your summer holidays yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment