Last weekend was so great, great to this extent that I am feeling so sad and disappointed that today is Monday. We had a public holiday on Thursday - Ascension and Friday was made a holiday by the company to make it a "faire le pont" in French, the bestie came, I had so much fun and laughter with her, I almost forgot I am still in Paris.
I miss her so much!

In a very old school bookshop that looks a little bit like the one filmed in the movie, "Notting Hill"
Don't you love the smell of books?

Though it was grey and drizzling, under that slightly broken umbrella, we had Kusmi tea, little talks, some shopping, a lot of walking, random jokes & polka dots.
A hidden alley where you will find all those vintage or antique furniture.


Hot dancers.

Picnic on Sunday.




We laid our mat under this huuuuuge tree.

Sunday was sunny but windy, and I still felt very cold.


Dinner =)


She made me these from scratch!
A cute set of cute polka dots tea towels & napkins and a pouch with a ribbon by the side with my name as the keychain!

I wish I can sew. I want to make my own dresses.
We ate a lot for the past few days. Japanese, French, Libanese, Moroccan, Algerian, Korean, Chinese and Italian this afternoon before she jetted off to UK. I was really so delirious with joy and reality slapped me in the face when I went back into the office after lunch break.
Happiness never last. =(















No comments:
Post a Comment