Pages

Sunday, September 05, 2010

For the last 2 weekends, I travelled into the future, went to the Wild Wild West where every man there is a cowboy with a pistol hanging onto his belt and walked into fairytales which enchanted me when I was young.

**Warning: Extremely pic heavy post**


































I took loads of videos too, but the quality is very bad!! I want a new digital compact cam with HD video taking abilities. Lugging a huge DSLR  while going around places is still not an appealing idea to me. 

Spending 2 full days there - reaching at their opening hours and left at 22H when they close for the day, we still didn't manage to visit every part of the park yet. The whole place is made up of Disneyland Park, Walt Disney Studio & Disney Village. 

I would love to visit another adventure park in France before the year ends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment