Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011

Bateaux Parisiens

Cruising down La Seine while dining last night.


It wasn't really cold these 2 weeks. We manage to hover around or above 10 degrees celcius, which is really not bad considering we are in the midst of winter.











My most satisfied shot for the night.




My appetiser - Scallops with Cepes in cream sauce


Some chose this - Salmon in artichoke cream


My main dish - Sea Bass


French Matured Cheese with sprouts salad (very bitter!)


I chose some chocolate thingy for dessert.


All of us.


M was the chosen victim for my camera last night as she was just sitting right opposite me.


At the deck.


French's Statue of Liberty


The view from the boat.

2 comments:

  1. artichoke cream... yum......

    btw, ur camera is amazing! Especially the portrait night shot, both background and the people in foreground are so clear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also think my cam is quite a power point & shoot pocket cam. But I haven't learn how to maximise its properties yet...

    ReplyDelete