Met Agné & family for a Sunday brunch at Chinatown.
It's inevitable that we waited for 1.5 hours for our table due to CNY period and horror of all horrors, people were setting up fire crackers everywhere!! These are really dangerous and I'm so glad Singapore banned them all.
**************************
I totally forgot to take pics of the food we've ordered as everyone was really famished after all that waiting, added to the fact that we were all feeling cold in winter. I have to say that their 咕噜肉、红烧豆腐, etc tasted just like 咕噜肉、红烧豆腐 back home. =)

These 3 kids didn't request their mummy to cook any of their native traditional food but Chinese food EVERYDAY for dinner! LoL! I'm kinda amused Chinese delicacies travel further than I thought in the world.
民以食为天啊!!
I'm greatly smitten by her son. He melts my heart every time I see him.















No comments:
Post a Comment