Pages

Wednesday, March 02, 2011


We went for un petit tour de Paris last night to welcome our German colleague stopping by our offices this week. It was really cold last night with strong winds, we didn't go very far, just Tour Eiffiel and Champs Elysée and scooted off to the restaurant for some warmth and comfort food!

My 4 very lovable colleagues admiring the night scene.




One of the most exotic and beautiful Moroccan restaurant I've seen in Paris - Rïad Nejma, meaning "Garden under the stars" in Arabic.


I tried Tajine de Poisson for the first time. However, I still much prefer couscous anytime!
There weren't any semoule, just fish, slices of turnips, carrots, zucchinis and lentils in some sauce.
Actually, we took the classic set menu, hence, before the main dish was being served, we were already quite full from their appetisers.

Anne savouring the desserts.

We were being entertained by a "belly dancer" with J. Lo kind of electric butt (I wonder how she did it!! So sexy!!). Some of the diners were being lured to dance along with her with cheering from their group of friends. What are friends for? Sabotage. Hahaha. Watch the video that I managed to catch!!

Restaurant Rïad Nejma
141 rue St. Martin
75004 Paris
Tél: +33 1 42 78 35 00
Nearest Metro Station: Rambuteau

No comments:

Post a Comment