Actually you know, they have different types of base and the one that William likes a lot is not tomato sauce, but something called "Sauce aux cèpes", it's made from mushrooms and is really tasty!! So, at the end of the day, you can still eat pizza!!
There's pizza made wif yogurt base which is ok wif me. But some sauces still need milk to make a creamy thick base... and the flour used to make pizza skin n pasta usually has wheat in it... o(T^T)o
My name is Serene, a Singaporean based in Paris, France. I enjoy all the simple pleasures in life and like to remember these moments by taking pictures and/or videos with my amateur point-and-shoot camera.
My Instagram
Translate
I SEE WITH MY CAMERA
Read this only if you are interested in how these guides come about.
I want to eat pizza and pasta..... I really really really REALLY want to... but I'm allergic to tomato, milk and wheat. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, 让我死了算了!!!
ReplyDelete-Carol
Actually you know, they have different types of base and the one that William likes a lot is not tomato sauce, but something called "Sauce aux cèpes", it's made from mushrooms and is really tasty!! So, at the end of the day, you can still eat pizza!!
ReplyDeleteThere's pizza made wif yogurt base which is ok wif me. But some sauces still need milk to make a creamy thick base... and the flour used to make pizza skin n pasta usually has wheat in it... o(T^T)o
ReplyDeleteHahaha!! I eat the base for you, you eat the toppings?!! LOL!! I can also whack other food with you what! 天涯何处无美食?LOL
ReplyDeletetrue, true, there's good food everywhere :-D
ReplyDelete哇,我果然是富贵命哪,我吃好料 (toppings) 你吃渣 (pizza base), LOL~~~
-Carol
我一直都是奴仆命啊!!你说得真得没错! 哈哈哈
ReplyDelete