Pages

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Parc Astérix #2




La Légion Recrute, an indoor circus.




One of my favorite buildings there.



What I presumed the most wicked roller coaster ride in the whole park. 4 loops in total followed by what W told me (everyone in our group went for it except weak-hearted me) the worst part was towards the end where it went into a spiral turn, not the loops.









I like this ride. It is such a pity I only get to take these rides when we are queueing up, watching others. I was really scared at first when it got real high to an almost 90degrees perpendicular to the ground (the girl sitting right in front of me was crying throughout and she is definitely an adult!). I felt the freefall effect. Alas, when I truly let go and wanna enjoy, lifting both my hands up and yelling like others, it was the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment