My rare internet purchase.

It arrived this morning at my doorstep!
This pair is a perfect fit and I didn't worry much cos it's Dr. Scholl (sort of standard podiatric product), I'm not buying for fashion, just comfort and wellness for my problematic feet (bunions). Some of the pharmacies here carry Dr. Scholl but more often than not, just a small range and always not in the model I want. Internet solves all the hassle. A few clicks and I'm done! =D
I was telling JY the other day that Christian Louboutin said he designs his shoes with the mindset of a guy and women who wear ballerinas are losers. That, I said, "At least, I'm a very mobile and happy loser with happy feet." =p
I have been living off ballerinas and flat heels since I've encountered acute pains from my bunions (the result of my insistence to wear shoes that do not fit my feet when I was younger and beauty is the top priority). My bunions are not those serious types (in fact, I think a lot of women share my agony) that require surgery removal but I will not aggravate my case further.















No comments:
Post a Comment