Fatal weakness for wood at home.
I see great beauty in natural materials like these.

I don't know when I started buying things in pairs =D
It's always a wonderful feeling knowing you have someone to share everything with you.
I have deliberately kept the "Rose Series" Sticker in the pic because the next line reads, "Create your own happy life" which I like and appreciated very much.
Life's little pleasures in the bathroom!!


You don't need a lot to be happy, do you?

I don't know when I started buying things in pairs =D
It's always a wonderful feeling knowing you have someone to share everything with you.
I have deliberately kept the "Rose Series" Sticker in the pic because the next line reads, "Create your own happy life" which I like and appreciated very much.
Life's little pleasures in the bathroom!!


You don't need a lot to be happy, do you?















No comments:
Post a Comment