I'm in the midst of learning the various Japanese salad dressings and salads - 和風 & 洋風 mainly. My Japanese friend inherited her mother's great cooking skills!! =D There is such a huge variety that I only repeated eating a handful twice this summer!! French salad dressings are so dull in comparison.
FM introduced to me the white version some years ago (left bottle); I tried the black version (right bottle) recently and preferred the latter cos it is much more flavoursome. I was told black sesame seeds have much more beneficial properties than the white ones too!

I tried these recently too, for the first time. Love it!


I tried these recently too, for the first time. Love it!
















oh, the alfalfa sprouts! I always have it wif my salads :D I like the alfalfa wif broccoli sprouts version
ReplyDeleteI haven't got to see the brocoli version! I'll definitely try it when I find them! =D
ReplyDelete