Hahaaha!! Just a pity Daniel isnt as popular as his gf. He only made his appearance in some occasions. But, you think I'll do this even if they have meh? So corny leh! Hahahahaha!! =p
My name is Serene, a Singaporean based in Paris, France. I enjoy all the simple pleasures in life and like to remember these moments by taking pictures and/or videos with my amateur point-and-shoot camera.
My Instagram
Translate
I SEE WITH MY CAMERA
Read this only if you are interested in how these guides come about.
Such a sweet gesture! Maybe you should get a Daniel (Hello Kitty's BF, i tink?) for him to match yours, LOL
ReplyDeleteHahaaha!! Just a pity Daniel isnt as popular as his gf. He only made his appearance in some occasions. But, you think I'll do this even if they have meh? So corny leh! Hahahahaha!! =p
ReplyDeletewho knows what you'll do lor. Besides, who will know you two did this corny thing unless both of u carry ur laptops around together, hahaha
ReplyDeleteLOL! Friends do pop over you know!! =p You surely have huge confidence in me!! Hahahaha!!
ReplyDelete