Muthu's Curry is one of the most popular Indian restaurants in Singapore.

Anne-Marie doing the ordering =)

Modern interiors & the air-conditioned environment that I always like in Singapore!!


She ordered the Mango Lassi, a popular and traditional yogurt-based drink of the Indian Subcontinent. It is made by blending yogurt with water and mangoes.
Fried okra.

Its famous fishhead curry, South Indian style.

Friendly and helpful waitresses teaching me the correct way to eat the Indian cuisine.

"Papadum" = Indian crackers.


Anne-Marie doing the ordering =)

Modern interiors & the air-conditioned environment that I always like in Singapore!!


She ordered the Mango Lassi, a popular and traditional yogurt-based drink of the Indian Subcontinent. It is made by blending yogurt with water and mangoes.
Fried okra.

Its famous fishhead curry, South Indian style.

Friendly and helpful waitresses teaching me the correct way to eat the Indian cuisine.

"Papadum" = Indian crackers.

It is typically served as an accompaniment to a meal in India. It is also eaten as an appetizer or a snack and can be eaten with various toppings such as chopped onions, chutney or other dips and condiments. In some parts of India, it is served as the final item in a meal.
In certain parts of India, raw papadums (dried but unroasted) are used in curries and vegetable preparations.
[ADDRESSES]
138 Race Course Road, #01-01 Singapore 218591
Tel: 6392 1722
Nearest MRT Station: Little India (NE7/DT12)
Suntec City Shopping Centre
3 Temasek Boulevard, B1-056 Singapore 038983
Tel: 68357707
Nearest MRT Stations: Esplanade Station (CC3) and Promenade Station (CC4/DT15), Circle Line















I like Litte India's Muthu's Curry too! The food is good there, really liked the curries and carrot dessert. I tried my first lassi there. :)
ReplyDelete-Carol
That is why it needs to be categorised under the "Singapore - Must Try Food!!" category. And, since it has been further re-affirmed by the foodie you, I guessed I'm really right RIGHT. LOL!! You tried Mango Lassi there too? Or some other flavours? Aren't you allergic to most of the items on their menu?
ReplyDelete