The flight this time was very short because I slept after my meal and when I woke up, it was just 65 mins away from landing.

[Mr. Popper's Penguins] was so hilarious that I really laugh to myself while watching.
I think Arabic is really a very difficult language, especially writing it.

Savory biscuits that come in the form of mini baguettes.

I chose the "beef in onion sauce". It was good but I don't like the potatoes. They didn't indicate potatoes as the side when I read it or did I miss it?!!

Drink at least 1 bottle of wine to help sleeping during flight hours. =p
The appetiser was nice though.

How I eat cheese and bread, where cheese > bread. Always.

I don't know why coffee and tea always taste so bad in planes.
I only took a sip of it and a bite of the cake, which tasted equally bad.


[Mr. Popper's Penguins] was so hilarious that I really laugh to myself while watching.
I think Arabic is really a very difficult language, especially writing it.

Savory biscuits that come in the form of mini baguettes.

I chose the "beef in onion sauce". It was good but I don't like the potatoes. They didn't indicate potatoes as the side when I read it or did I miss it?!!

Drink at least 1 bottle of wine to help sleeping during flight hours. =p
The appetiser was nice though.

How I eat cheese and bread, where cheese > bread. Always.

I don't know why coffee and tea always taste so bad in planes.
I only took a sip of it and a bite of the cake, which tasted equally bad.
















No comments:
Post a Comment