The company's X'mas party was held inside the hotel itself. It was a cocktail reception followed by dinner.




Dinner inside the ballroom.

One of our directors was actually a member of a band. He and his friends played amazingly well throughout the whole party!!

My colleagues are either totally addicted to Asian finger posing or they are really cynical people making fun of my Asian culture. =p

The food was good!! - It was as if everything was made good for me on my birthday. LOL!! I had lots of fish, smoked, fresh, raw, braised in creamy sauce. This was my first plate.

Desserts - I like the chocolate eclair, I went to take a second serving after this but I was too embarassed to take a third, even though I know I still have room for it.


Some of my fav people.






Dinner inside the ballroom.

One of our directors was actually a member of a band. He and his friends played amazingly well throughout the whole party!!

My colleagues are either totally addicted to Asian finger posing or they are really cynical people making fun of my Asian culture. =p

The food was good!! - It was as if everything was made good for me on my birthday. LOL!! I had lots of fish, smoked, fresh, raw, braised in creamy sauce. This was my first plate.

Desserts - I like the chocolate eclair, I went to take a second serving after this but I was too embarassed to take a third, even though I know I still have room for it.


Some of my fav people.


The horror story for this whole trip was I forgot my foundation altogether and the shops were closed while I was preparing for the party!! I was very conscious of myself and felt totally "naked" during the party when all I have for my makeup was some miserable concealer and mascara.















At least u have mascara n concealer. I only use baby powder n lipbalm now, I don't even dust on my usual eyebrow liner or wear my contacts anymore. Going back to extreme basics, LOL
ReplyDelete-carol
I don't mind not putting anything when I'm all by myself or am at home, but tI just feel uneasy when people look at your face so closely doing small talks. =/
ReplyDeleteMaster the art of shamelessnness bah. It helps a lot, LOL :)
ReplyDeleteBesides, do you really stare at people's complexions during conversations? I'm usually too busy listening and looking at their eyes or facial expressions
- carol
tes collègues sont marrants :-)
ReplyDelete@Carol That's what I do too! But you never know!!
ReplyDelete@Marie Ils sont très sympas, je les aime beaucoup!! =DDD