Canal cruise. One of the most enjoyable thing we did in Amsterdam. The view was fantastic, the boat went under the vast amount of bridges, crossing one dam after the other and it brought us to the outskirts of Amsterdam too.



For 4 adults.


From one boat to the other.

A little part of what we've seen from the cruise. =)




The outskirts of Amsterdam, much more modern looking.



This ship is a replica of the medieval times built by a group of unemployed.

I forgot the name of this building, some kind of a Marine museum but it is huge and they built everything in 9 months!!

I like this pic I took.
















moi aussi j'aime bien amsterdam! et c bizarre mais je sais jamais si tu me réponds ou pas! bon weekend! marie
ReplyDeleteChère Marie, je fais tout mes réponses dans le même poste à chaque fois! J'ai ajouté un peu de changements html à mon système de commentaires, et j'espère que tu recevras une alerte lorsque je réponds à tes commentaires! Merci pour ce rappel! Bon weekend!!
ReplyDelete