Sandwiches and salads are the norms when it comes to lunch hour overseas. As such, there are a lot of on-the-go lunch hours shops in big cities and they only operate during lunch hours. Cojean is one of them.

Unless you are picking up a hot toasted sandwich, else picking up whatever pleases you on the display shelves along the walls of the shop, pay and go at the counter.

Someday, I'm going to say I have tasted each and every single one of them here.

Muesli dessserts in strawberry, mango, and blackcurrant.

Lunch hour during winter times.

What I took - Some Thai chicken salad which I like and a wrapped up turkey sandwich.



My colleague's toasted sandwhich, kicking myself for not knowing its existence when I paid for my order. Next time!

The cakes they took - Pistacho chocolate chip & Chocolate with chocolate chips.

I quite like this eatery, I'm going to try their hot soups the next time too.















oui cojean est très pratique! et c'est bien tu écris beaucoup! moi j'suis trop paresseuse lol
ReplyDeleteHaha. C'est pour me souvenir de quelques mois ou quelques années plus tard que j'ai fait ceci ou cela. Âge échoue ma mémoire.
ReplyDelete