Morning.
Take your pick of fresh fruits from the office pantry (part of staff welfare). =D Coupled with a hot brew of rose petal ginseng tea flown in from NYC, present from Panpannie.

The whole big box of goodness. Asians products like to make most of their stuff glow in goldish tones when it comes to packaging.


Double chocolate cake with extra chocolate chips for dessert during lunch.

Carrot cupcakes from the manager for dessert#2 during lunch and another one during snack time at 16H30.


And, I had another 2 mandarins before I left the office. *Burps**

The whole big box of goodness. Asians products like to make most of their stuff glow in goldish tones when it comes to packaging.


Double chocolate cake with extra chocolate chips for dessert during lunch.

Carrot cupcakes from the manager for dessert#2 during lunch and another one during snack time at 16H30.


And, I had another 2 mandarins before I left the office. *Burps**















No comments:
Post a Comment