Pages

Monday, March 19, 2012

Hiver 2011/2012 #37

For a long time in many months, I am finally not stepping out of the house from top to toe black. Monday, felt quite good today actually.

Spring outerwear for weather above 10degrees. Lazy me ultimately de cided to change coats cos' the black one was making me very warm when I stepped out. This required some efforts as I have to transfer the contents of my winter coat's pockets to the ones in the Spring's coat. And, I got to pack away the winter coat, which is kind of chunky. You get the drift.


Big roomy pockets that run deep too. One of the most important factor for a practical coat.


Antique gold buttons.


It is a very strange feeling that I see the resemblance of my father and mother in me when I see pics of myself these days.



It is very hard to muster up a good smile early in the morning.

We are changing to summer time this coming Sunday! So, we will be back to 6 hours of difference between France and Singapore, instead of 7. It also spells longer daytime ahead. I'm looking forward to seeing the sun at 22H during summer. What a joy~~

When life rains lemons, one could be happy too. =)

Lemon juice for my itchy throat on a Monday morning.

P/S: Unedited pics. The grainy and dull colours are solely due to the low megapixels my Blackberry could offer. I thought it gives off a rather vintage effect (trying to practise self-delusion on myself because there are still a few more months before my phone subscription expires) and I can be an iphone convert too. =p

No comments:

Post a Comment