Today on the streets. We are at least 20 degrees celcius in the sun and almost everyone is in T-shirts and the sidewalks are filled with people enjoying lunch under the sunshine.

I got my Spring coat with me and it was too much in the end, I gotta take it off and held it in my hands the whole day. It only came in handy in the evening when it got a bit chilly again.



I got my Spring coat with me and it was too much in the end, I gotta take it off and held it in my hands the whole day. It only came in handy in the evening when it got a bit chilly again.


[The Iron Lady] I finally found time to watch it today after I've had had enough of the crowd on the streets. I like it though it sets me thinking - Margret Thatcher said she don't want to die washing tea cups when she was young and ambitious. However, she insisted on washing tea cups, hallucinating about her dead husband in the end. We yearn for so many things in life, and yet, what we really want are really life's mundane, basic stuff that bring simple pleasures, isn't it?
One of the scenes I like best - When she visited the doctor:
"Be careful of your thoughts, for your thoughts become your words. Be careful of your words, for your words become your actions. Be careful of your actions, for your actions become your habits. Be careful of your habits, for your habits become your character. Be careful of your character, for your character becomes your destiny."















No comments:
Post a Comment