Nice things in the office this week.
New flavour and the best I tried so far. =D

Breakfast - a cup of hot tea with 2 bananas this morning.

Love mail from New York!

It came from one of the smartest people I know from one of the top universities in the world. I love handwritten letters more than anything else. Emails are so blahhhh.


Breakfast - a cup of hot tea with 2 bananas this morning.

I used to hate bananas but I kind of like them now (it just happened a few weeks ago). The ones in France are especially moist and fragrant, or it is just me who got a change of taste over the years. Maybe the ones in Singapore taste as good, or even better. I got to try them when I go back the next time.
Love mail from New York!

It came from one of the smartest people I know from one of the top universities in the world. I love handwritten letters more than anything else. Emails are so blahhhh.

This is my gouter* most of the time - yoghurt. This brand is very nice with real fruit bits and this is my favourite flavour - mango.


I've got my own set of cutlery cos those in the office are all metallic and I don't like to eat food with metal cutlery as they leave a metallic taste (?!!). And, this pink dessert spoon especially makes me happy whenever I eat my dessert with it. =)
*Le gouter - afternoon snack. French-speaking nations (France, Belgium and Switzerland) practise this. Snacks most often prepared for children who have returned from school hungry, to keep them satisfied until dinner.















No comments:
Post a Comment