Pages

Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Printemps 2012 #34


I'll miss how it looks like in this room cos' it is going to be changed in a few days. Everything.
People & layout. Change's the only constant in this world and sometimes, I don't like it.

It could most probably be the happiest 6 months I've ever had at work, but it is going to be just fleeting moments of memories soon. =(

I'll miss the times spent in this room - the occasional おはよう in the mornings, crappy conversations during any boring days, the occasional 失礼します、さよなら and those occasional, lengthy evening conversations.


I'll miss the person sitting on this chair the most, I think. And, the changing scenes of outerwears as the season changes hanging by the window.


I'll miss sitting on this chair, laughing at our silliness every so often.


I'll even miss Nelson. Most probably, he will end up in the bin in the end, but he used to play quite an important role in some conversations.


I'll miss the "bad blood" between Hello Kitty and Nelson too. Maybe, Hello Kitty is going to die with Nelson in the bin very soon, or in the near future. I don't think anyone keeps useless stuff like me at this present age just for the sake of memories anymore.





I'll miss you, really.

I know everything happens for a reason, but sometimes I wish I knew what that reason was. I'm really happy for you though.

No comments:

Post a Comment