Pages

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Printemps 2012 #40

C from our London office pop over 2 weeks ago to work in Paris for 2 days before enjoying the city over the long weekend break! We do exchanges like this pretty often since we have offices across EU.
We're around the same age, so I gladly brought her around after work to some of my fav spots and have dinner together! I love Italian girls, they are so warm and fun. I cannot wait to go to London in June/July to see her again!!

I love my gelato colour combination!! My first time having pistacho and strawberry together.
Such Spring colours!! =)


Dinner was at this Tapas place where it is very popular among my colleagues. My first time there. Beer is really good there and it happened to be very warm that day.


Calamaris are compulsory for me if I see it on a menu.


C. =)


The place was really dark and none of us has got a decent camera phone with us. In the end, we made do with C's HTC excessive flashlight.


See you in London soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment