Bigbigbig boss invited the whole corporation to his house for this year Summer party and I was totally captivated by everything I saw there - A child's paradise. He has endless rolling, green fields to run about, horse riding (the family has 2 horses - 1 of them being a white one!!), clay pigeon shooting (my first time holding and shooting with a rifle), a swimming pool, playground with swings, a jumping castle, a real-size doll house, etc.
I can imagine myself, the little girl bringing some of my fav storybooks, reading them in a tent out in the field. Haha!
Part of the vast landscape.

Recoiling power from a rifle hurts but it was fun!









The dream kitchen



They named this, "Tropical Eton Mess" and I love this the most among everything on the food table. It has mango purée with some dash of meringue. I had 5 of them that day. =p


This plaything is vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv tiring!!


Recoiling power from a rifle hurts but it was fun!









The dream kitchen



They named this, "Tropical Eton Mess" and I love this the most among everything on the food table. It has mango purée with some dash of meringue. I had 5 of them that day. =p


This plaything is vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv tiring!!
















No comments:
Post a Comment