The usual b'fast. Yoghurt with fresh seasonal fruits - I'm currently in love with the yellow (they have the white version of it too) nectarines here.

The cheeries here are so sweet. This is more than 1kg worth. =D

Japanese cold noodles with any fresh vegetables you can find. This dish is almost dummy-proof, you just need to slice up the ingredients nicely.

The best place to have udon in Paris.


And, we found ways to digest our food on the streets... hahaha!!

We went French that day for lunch, in a very chic place I like.



I love cider a lot, you know! I'm drinking one bottle of it almost every other day in Summer!!


Another French lunch this week on a Thurs.


The Greek Salad.

The French Cheeseburger.

With my fav J after lunch, on our way for desserts.

At the Häagen-Dazs boutique for desserts after that.

Indian beer.

Indian curry. I like the way they do their rice but I don't know what and how they did it to make it so delicious. I don't see this in back in Singapore.

At the Indian restaurant in my neighbourhood.

Today, I was given a free box of tofu at the Japanese supermarketI frequent every week. Beautiful packaging.


The cheeries here are so sweet. This is more than 1kg worth. =D

Japanese cold noodles with any fresh vegetables you can find. This dish is almost dummy-proof, you just need to slice up the ingredients nicely.

The best place to have udon in Paris.


And, we found ways to digest our food on the streets... hahaha!!

We went French that day for lunch, in a very chic place I like.



I love cider a lot, you know! I'm drinking one bottle of it almost every other day in Summer!!


Another French lunch this week on a Thurs.


The Greek Salad.

The French Cheeseburger.

With my fav J after lunch, on our way for desserts.

At the Häagen-Dazs boutique for desserts after that.

Indian beer.

Indian curry. I like the way they do their rice but I don't know what and how they did it to make it so delicious. I don't see this in back in Singapore.

At the Indian restaurant in my neighbourhood.

Today, I was given a free box of tofu at the Japanese supermarketI frequent every week. Beautiful packaging.
















No comments:
Post a Comment