
We had a round of it on Saturday night.
The restaurant was really having quite a crowd.
People coming in through the doors, shedding off layers of winter clothing, looking forward to something warm and nice to satisfy their stomach through the long and dready winter nights.
Well, I lied a bit on the last part.
They just wanna pig themselves. (hahaha!)
However, it was really cold, especially when the wind blows.
The kind of cold which really "sting" your bones.
I wore the new black shift dress my MIL got for me that evening when she came back after meeting her friend.
=)
She got me 2 new dresses. (Again, yes.)
And, I really like these 2 dresses she got me!!
Cos, she always gets me stuff when I'm not with her.
Sometimes, it's a trial and error whether I like them or not.
But, I appreciated all that, truly.
I'm running into a big problem of having no space to put all my clothes though.
***********
Till then, I wish you all a great week ahead! ^^















No comments:
Post a Comment