Pages

Friday, February 02, 2007

Top Of The City

Will brought me to this place where you can have your lunch and enjoy the splendid view of the whole city.


On a side note, I've got a new printer/scanner/photo copier and a telecopier yesterday!!
It's supposed to be com-free, i.e. I can just placed my cam's memory card into the printer ad I can print out the pics I wanted with all the alignment done on the printer's screen.
Hohoho~~

************

Okie, back to where we were.



The buildings in Paris are far from being skyscrapers, so yo can easily spot all those famous monuments in the pics.
See if you can find them. (Arc of Triumph, Eiffel Tower, The Opera House, etc)






************

Then, they were having this promotion on the newly-launched Danone's yogurt.
You have to eat 2 cups of it a day, for a consecutive period of 2 weeks.
After which, it will promise you a nicer silhouette, much more radiant skin and glossier hair.
(Yah right, if all these work, then 1/3 of the Americans won't be obese and slimming centres won't be flourishing in rampant. Hahaha!)




************

Their beauty hall's counters are much more than ours.
Oh well, go back home and count our beauty products.
How many of which have the word, "Paris" printed on it, whether or not, they are really from Paris?

:X


************

I get very tired easily since the day I came back.
Sleeping at around 10pm every night.
Maybe it is still winter.

Gonna turn in now.
Tata~~

No comments:

Post a Comment