The weather's great today!
Took a long walk along the Seine River.
The sky was so blue, the temperature's just right, I wished the walk will just go on and on..


We went to a small park nearby to have our lunch - baguettes.
And, I nearly wanna gagged this girl in the pic to the nearest bench nearby.
She just shrieked at the highest pitch she can master, and all the pigeons flew up in fluster, and me, trying to cover my baguette in panic, in order not to eat one of those feathers fluttering in the air by accident.

Alas, it didn't affect my mood one bit.
=)

V'day wasn't any special for me.
Wonder how many presents and surprises my gfs got this year!! ^^
But, I'm contended being showered with Will's hugs and kisses everyday.
Everyday should be a V'day, no? ^^
xoxo,
Serene
Took a long walk along the Seine River.
The sky was so blue, the temperature's just right, I wished the walk will just go on and on..


We went to a small park nearby to have our lunch - baguettes.
And, I nearly wanna gagged this girl in the pic to the nearest bench nearby.
She just shrieked at the highest pitch she can master, and all the pigeons flew up in fluster, and me, trying to cover my baguette in panic, in order not to eat one of those feathers fluttering in the air by accident.

Alas, it didn't affect my mood one bit.
=)

V'day wasn't any special for me.
Wonder how many presents and surprises my gfs got this year!! ^^
But, I'm contended being showered with Will's hugs and kisses everyday.
Everyday should be a V'day, no? ^^
xoxo,
Serene















No comments:
Post a Comment