It's kind of nice to be in a country that celebrates Easter as one of their public holiday.
In fact, it's 3 days in a row.
Good friday and Easter monday.
**
I love Easter cos I get to feast on free flow of chocolates till you get sick of it.
Hahaha.
Bad way of eating I know.
=P

Last year I got a chocolate cake with a resting on top.
This year I've received a fairly big chocolate bunny, with lots of chocolate hidden inside it.
The bunny is like an egg crust, but can be eaten too!! ^^
It's kind of odd that I still prefer Lindt's that are being sold in supermarket than an artisan's handmade chocolate that cost a whooping 100bucks for a mere 400g of chocolates.
(That's even more expensive than Godiva's or Royce's..)
I don't know.
It's just a form of habit to spend on lavish items or food during the festive season.
Whether you are truly celebrating the occasion or you happened to find an excuse to spend and eat it.
Sugar was the first ingredient listed at the back of Lindt's, which I know it means it's made mostly out of sugar and just 20% cocoa, it's crap chocolate simply.
**
Maybe we all need some sugar high times.
In fact, it's 3 days in a row.
Good friday and Easter monday.
**
I love Easter cos I get to feast on free flow of chocolates till you get sick of it.
Hahaha.
Bad way of eating I know.
=P

Last year I got a chocolate cake with a resting on top.
This year I've received a fairly big chocolate bunny, with lots of chocolate hidden inside it.
The bunny is like an egg crust, but can be eaten too!! ^^
It's kind of odd that I still prefer Lindt's that are being sold in supermarket than an artisan's handmade chocolate that cost a whooping 100bucks for a mere 400g of chocolates.
(That's even more expensive than Godiva's or Royce's..)
I don't know.
It's just a form of habit to spend on lavish items or food during the festive season.
Whether you are truly celebrating the occasion or you happened to find an excuse to spend and eat it.
Sugar was the first ingredient listed at the back of Lindt's, which I know it means it's made mostly out of sugar and just 20% cocoa, it's crap chocolate simply.
**
Maybe we all need some sugar high times.















No comments:
Post a Comment