This is the biggest park in Paris (equivalent to 25 football fields in area = 25hectares) and the most popular in Summer.
Crowding the whole place with picnic baskets during this period.
However, surprisingly, I don't see any litters generated from all these picnic sessions.
I guessed, French are pretty civilised in this aspect.

I'm now beginning to understand and trying to comprehend what they wrote on signboards like this on the streets.
Allow me to do a simple translation of what the above meant.
The vast greenary greeted my eyes the moment I stepped into it.
And, interestingly, we caught a gay couple making out on some slope.
That's what you call liberal.

****************


Crowding the whole place with picnic baskets during this period.
However, surprisingly, I don't see any litters generated from all these picnic sessions.
I guessed, French are pretty civilised in this aspect.

I'm now beginning to understand and trying to comprehend what they wrote on signboards like this on the streets.
Allow me to do a simple translation of what the above meant.
"The hill, “Chaumont”, contraction of the words 'chauve' and 'mont', which accommodate a gypsum quarry, a basin of eruption and a discharge all at the same timearchitect until the 1860. Napoleon III decides to transform the hill into a luxurious garden.
With the assistance of the gardener, Bariller-of-fields, the, Davioud and the Belgrand engineer, Jean-Charles Alphand, they metamorph the place by digging a lake and a cave.
This romantic park of almost 25 ha is an escapade and also, the largest garden managed by the town council of Paris"
The vast greenary greeted my eyes the moment I stepped into it.
And, interestingly, we caught a gay couple making out on some slope.
That's what you call liberal.

****************

















No comments:
Post a Comment