Presenting the guardian angel of nature from the Greek mythology.

This reminded me of the tree I saw in "Harry Potter 2" when it trapped both Harry and Ron with their car.
I wonder will it look creepier when night falls?

******
-Inside the cave, where the waterfall drops to-


Sometimes, you will wonder in awe how nature created all these by itself.
How long it takes.
And, during this period, what have we been doing.
-Ceiling of the cave-


Here's a videoclip I took from the site itself.
Interestingly, there's a guy inside who appeared to be quite a joker, standing in front of the waterfall, pretending to be some kind of saviour in disguise or whatever he was thinking then.
******
-A typical French family will never forget their pet when they're having fun-

******
And, the next time I come back here again, I'll have a fully packed picnic basket and a good book!!


This reminded me of the tree I saw in "Harry Potter 2" when it trapped both Harry and Ron with their car.
I wonder will it look creepier when night falls?

******
-Inside the cave, where the waterfall drops to-


Sometimes, you will wonder in awe how nature created all these by itself.
How long it takes.
And, during this period, what have we been doing.
-Ceiling of the cave-


Here's a videoclip I took from the site itself.
Interestingly, there's a guy inside who appeared to be quite a joker, standing in front of the waterfall, pretending to be some kind of saviour in disguise or whatever he was thinking then.
******
-A typical French family will never forget their pet when they're having fun-

******
And, the next time I come back here again, I'll have a fully packed picnic basket and a good book!!
















No comments:
Post a Comment