An European tradition to eat this at the start of the year.
I was so excited when I was eating my share (cos I was hoping to bite on the face of the porcelain piece to be the Queen!!), however, fate has it, I didn't get it.
So disappointing.
My mil got it. (And, she was eating the smallest part. Talk about being lucky)
The plus is, it tasted not bad but I'm not into pie.
I was so excited when I was eating my share (cos I was hoping to bite on the face of the porcelain piece to be the Queen!!), however, fate has it, I didn't get it.
So disappointing.
My mil got it. (And, she was eating the smallest part. Talk about being lucky)
The plus is, it tasted not bad but I'm not into pie.

Anyways, it's fine that I didn't get that figurine face in the pie.
She gave me the crown in the end.
Hahahaha!!
皇太后始终必须让贤。















No comments:
Post a Comment