Pages

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Chez Mia

Went over to Mia's place on Thursday.
Normally, our fun begins from Thurs onwards because we've got a test every Wed. (Wed's afternoon is out cos everyone will be heeding back home to replenish the sleep they lost the night before.)
Mia's apartment happened to be in one of the buildings designed by Baron Haussmann.
There wasn't any elevators installed then.
During recent times, when elevators are deemed necessary, they have to find somewhere in the building to make space for an elevator.
So, here it is, one of the smallest elevator I've seen in my life.








**************

I like Mia's room.
Very cosy and simple.
Reminded me of NUS's hostel.
I remember myself decorating my hostel room to make it look like "this is my room" too.



We had so much fun so much so that I only left her house at 9pm.
We were talking about mind provoking issues.
One of them what was her perspective as a Taiwanese when it comes to China.
We're going to continue with this when they come over my house for a party next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment