As promised, I've asked W to read out the French's tongue twister.
I'm not trying to try because I can't.
Hahaha.
Think it's better if it comes from a native French like him.
I'm not trying to try because I can't.
Hahaha.
Think it's better if it comes from a native French like him.
-Tati, ton thé t'a-t-il oté ta toux? disait la tortue au tatou.
-Mais pas du tout, dit le tatou, je tousse tant que l'on m'entend de Tahiti à Tombouctou.
-Mais pas du tout, dit le tatou, je tousse tant que l'on m'entend de Tahiti à Tombouctou.
(-Did your tea manage to cure your cough, auntie? the turtle said to the armadillo.
-Not at all, says the armadillo, I cough till you can hear me Tahiti in Timbuktu.)
-Not at all, says the armadillo, I cough till you can hear me Tahiti in Timbuktu.)
Ces six saucissons-ci sont si chauds qu'on ne sait s'ils sont secs
(These six sausages are so hot that no one knows if they are dry.)















No comments:
Post a Comment