As mentioned in my previous post, I went to M's house yesterday!
She lives in Zone 4 of Île-de-France, named Le Vésinet-Le Pecq (NW of Paris).
Île-de-France consists of 5 zones with Paris itself being zone 1.
However it wasn't as far as we've imagined.
It only took us 20mins from the metro station, Opéra.
I took a video of this station.
Paris on Sunday mornings is almost dead.
French usually stay at home or sleep till very late on Sundays most of the time.
Which explains why there are very little traffic on Sunday.
We took the RER A and not the metro to access to the suburbs.
The RER train is much longer than the metro itself.
It measures 71m long, 2.84m wide, 4.24m in height.
Depending on which line you're taking, some of the trains come in double stories.
Line A is Europe's busiest line with over 1,000,000 passenger/day.
She lives in Zone 4 of Île-de-France, named Le Vésinet-Le Pecq (NW of Paris).
Île-de-France consists of 5 zones with Paris itself being zone 1.
However it wasn't as far as we've imagined.
It only took us 20mins from the metro station, Opéra.
I took a video of this station.
Paris on Sunday mornings is almost dead.
French usually stay at home or sleep till very late on Sundays most of the time.
Which explains why there are very little traffic on Sunday.
We took the RER A and not the metro to access to the suburbs.
The RER train is much longer than the metro itself.
It measures 71m long, 2.84m wide, 4.24m in height.
Depending on which line you're taking, some of the trains come in double stories.
Line A is Europe's busiest line with over 1,000,000 passenger/day.

**************
M's apartment is a fusion between French & Japanese.
It's very cosy!!




**************
The highlight of the day would be the sakura sushi roll that M made it herself (cos it's complicated).It's my first time in this area and I like it immediately.
Filled with ancient European houses and really fresh air.
And, it snowed during the later part of the day!
Her apartment is just next to the train station.
It was especially beautiful because her apartment overlooks a big stream too when we saw snow falling from the skies like foams.
Filled with ancient European houses and really fresh air.
And, it snowed during the later part of the day!
Her apartment is just next to the train station.
It was especially beautiful because her apartment overlooks a big stream too when we saw snow falling from the skies like foams.
It's kind of strange to snow in April.
You can imagine how cold it is here even when we are already in Spring.
You can imagine how cold it is here even when we are already in Spring.
M's apartment is a fusion between French & Japanese.
It's very cosy!!




**************
We were making sushi roll when we arrived for lunch as I've told M to teach me the correct way of doing it.
I finally learnt the tricks on how to make a good one!!
M was the hardworking teacher and I was the lazy student.
Haha.
She even wrote down all the ingredients on paper (to remind herself) for our lunch menu and it was a full course Jap lunch!
I finally learnt the tricks on how to make a good one!!
M was the hardworking teacher and I was the lazy student.
Haha.
She even wrote down all the ingredients on paper (to remind herself) for our lunch menu and it was a full course Jap lunch!



It was a tremendous afternoon spent.
Little did we knew that we talked and ate so much that we only left her apartment at 1900hrs.
**************
It was snowing quite heavily at night in Paris too.
What I caught from my bedroom window.

Now, we're planning another house party during the holidays in May.
This time round, at my place.
=)
Little did we knew that we talked and ate so much that we only left her apartment at 1900hrs.
**************
It was snowing quite heavily at night in Paris too.
What I caught from my bedroom window.

Now, we're planning another house party during the holidays in May.
This time round, at my place.
=)















No comments:
Post a Comment