Sometimes, do you feel as if you have been dreaming the whole night but you actually forgotten what the dream was about and it felt as though you haven't slept at all?
I do get it from time to time and am especially affected if it's a weekday and I got to go for lessons early in the morning.
I think my sinus problem is back too.
It's either I wake up in the middle of the night trying to blow my nose or I wake up sneezing away with puffy eyes.
Spring is here and the temperature is getting warmer but as the flowers bloom, the pollen from those flowers carried by the wind is not doing any good for my sensitive nose.
I think I'm contradicting myself, much as I want the weather to be warmer, I yearn for the "deadness" from winter when my nose is all well and good most of the time.
Just webcam-ed with WL and I actually felt closer to home when I see her live on cam.
I think I should get one soon myself.
=)
I do get it from time to time and am especially affected if it's a weekday and I got to go for lessons early in the morning.
I think my sinus problem is back too.
It's either I wake up in the middle of the night trying to blow my nose or I wake up sneezing away with puffy eyes.
Spring is here and the temperature is getting warmer but as the flowers bloom, the pollen from those flowers carried by the wind is not doing any good for my sensitive nose.
I think I'm contradicting myself, much as I want the weather to be warmer, I yearn for the "deadness" from winter when my nose is all well and good most of the time.
Just webcam-ed with WL and I actually felt closer to home when I see her live on cam.
I think I should get one soon myself.
=)
****************
I enjoyed making cheap thrills like these too.

I enjoyed making cheap thrills like these too.
















No comments:
Post a Comment