Cloudy skies, winds and the declining temperatures. My sensitive nose is getting all sneezy in the morning and night. Going to get the vitamin C tablets at the pharmacy tomorrow and I bought a pair of soft and warm bedroom shoes to lounge around around the house. Though the floors are all carpet-ed, I've got to keep my feet warm against any upcoming colds.
Trial pair. 1 or 2 more pairs if it's good.

Actually this is not my fav pair in the shop but I got it
cos I need darker colours so that it won't go dirty easily.
I think I'm going to get my hair cut tomorrow after work. It's been nearly a year since I had one. Gonna go to the Japanese hair salon in the Japanese quarters. I'm excited!!I hope they don't need any appointments cos I don't even have their number. If they don't accept any walk-ins, then I'll just heed to the Jap grocery store on the next street to stock up on my green tea ice cream, konnyaku, takoyaki and tofu.















No comments:
Post a Comment