
All I need is 1 person to start sneezing in the room to get sick within the next 2 hours and the sneeze will evolve to a fever and a bad sore throat. My immune system against flu has been crap all these years, especially my nose.
Luckily I didn't have the whole body aching sensation (esp the lower back area) this time and I'm getting better. Carol reminded me that I can drink warm honey with lemon. W has been an angel for letting me sleep in, going to the supermarket and he knows I only have appetite for porridge when I'm sick, so there's fresh prawns and scallops in the fridge fresh from the market today (I'd prefer fish slices but they don't sell the kind of fishes here). But scallops are not bad too, makes the porridge tasted kind of nice with its natural salty flavour. Big and succulent from Alaska.
I'm pumping my body with loads of vitamin C and plain water. Everyone's falling sick in the office cos the season's changing. Too cold outside and kind of warm in the building. Big difference in temperature between day and night too (20°C in the day & 7°C in the morning and from evening onwards).
The frustrating thing is I wore enough up against the cold (4 layers including my thinsulate coat) but I caught the flu bug from someone in the office. Blimey.
I'm going to take my vitamins and fruits everyday till autumn and winter are over.
Luckily I didn't have the whole body aching sensation (esp the lower back area) this time and I'm getting better. Carol reminded me that I can drink warm honey with lemon. W has been an angel for letting me sleep in, going to the supermarket and he knows I only have appetite for porridge when I'm sick, so there's fresh prawns and scallops in the fridge fresh from the market today (I'd prefer fish slices but they don't sell the kind of fishes here). But scallops are not bad too, makes the porridge tasted kind of nice with its natural salty flavour. Big and succulent from Alaska.
I'm pumping my body with loads of vitamin C and plain water. Everyone's falling sick in the office cos the season's changing. Too cold outside and kind of warm in the building. Big difference in temperature between day and night too (20°C in the day & 7°C in the morning and from evening onwards).
The frustrating thing is I wore enough up against the cold (4 layers including my thinsulate coat) but I caught the flu bug from someone in the office. Blimey.
I'm going to take my vitamins and fruits everyday till autumn and winter are over.















No comments:
Post a Comment