I had the kind of booties I wanted in mind but I didn't expect to find it today. Think you always get the things you want when you least expected it. I actually prefer booties to boots now. And, the financial crisis thingy is actually affecting my mindset when it comes to spending now. Can't believe I got this pair at half of its original price (Else, I wouldn't pay for that price). Sheer luck or it may be because I don't share the average shoe sizes. Yeah to that.
I'm done with the things I need for winter, more or less. They were speculating that winter this year will be much colder than the last few years, we'll see about that. Right now, I think I should have all the necessary stuff I need to protect myself from the cold. I just need to take those vitamin C tablets everyday to curb my sneezing problematic nose.
I'm done with the things I need for winter, more or less. They were speculating that winter this year will be much colder than the last few years, we'll see about that. Right now, I think I should have all the necessary stuff I need to protect myself from the cold. I just need to take those vitamin C tablets everyday to curb my sneezing problematic nose.
This pair really creates the illusion that I got loooooooooong legs
(well longer, I don't have long, slim legs in the first place, therefore,
I need some man-made factors to help..)
(well longer, I don't have long, slim legs in the first place, therefore,
I need some man-made factors to help..)

名牌有时候真的不是浪得虚名。
Sleek and smooth cuts, with excellent thick paddings embedded.
Sleek and smooth cuts, with excellent thick paddings embedded.
Today was around 14 degs when I was out.
I wore exactly what I was wearing in the pic, with tights at 110 denier from Japan (their tights is still the best among all for its price and everything). France has excellent stockings too (like the brand, Wolford) but I gotta pay more than double for the same thing.
So, taking Carol's theory (who got it from her sis), protecting the neck is the most important thing, it was actually quite a breeze walking everywhere.
I wore exactly what I was wearing in the pic, with tights at 110 denier from Japan (their tights is still the best among all for its price and everything). France has excellent stockings too (like the brand, Wolford) but I gotta pay more than double for the same thing.
So, taking Carol's theory (who got it from her sis), protecting the neck is the most important thing, it was actually quite a breeze walking everywhere.















No comments:
Post a Comment